Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NATURE AT ITS BEST


I've been living in this place called Brgy. Sta. Rita for almost ten years and it is so funny that I do not know much about the place. Recently, I got the courage to go and see the "enchanted" and beautiful waterfalls in our place. I was afraid to go there before because of the rumors that there are supernatural beings living there. A scaredy cat I was, eh?







The name of the waterfalls is Kanyawa Falls. I do not know who owns the land where the waterfalls is located. It is quite far from the barrio proper and you have to walk for about an hour to reach it. If you are not patient enough and if you do not have strong knees, better back out because you have to walk and climb steep and rocky course to be able to reach it.

I enjoyed the adventure though it was tiring and challenging. I would definitely go there again and again especially that they (the owners) are planning to improve and develop the place. I hope there will be a farm-to-market road soon so that people will not have difficulty in reaching the Kanyawa Falls.

~Nami

No comments:

Post a Comment