Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stay With Me



I was supposed to sleep this afternoon but couldn't. So I decided to do something that I love to do ever since I was a child. Singing!

I still remember that my first earned money was through singing. It was during Christmas vacation and my aunt told me to sing in front of our relatives and she'll pay me. I was not a shy girl and I eagerly obliged. They were laughing at me because I was ruining the song. I was 5 years old then. hahaha

After that incident my mother made sure that I practice singing. By the way, my mother is really good at singing. Well, she is not a diva but she does sing well. Going back, I practiced and practiced until it came to the point that singing became my hobby, pastime and favorite activity.




Music was my only companion when I was alone. It made me feel happy. I cannot imagine my life without music. I'm probably dead or I've gone crazy if music didn't become part of my life. Until now, music is one of the things that keeps me going.

So I feel that I have to share this with you. Be my critic but don't be too harsh. I am not a professional singer. I just sing because I want to express how I feel. Music is definitely a lifesaver.

Here's my cover of the song Stay With Me by Sam Smith. Hope you'll enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. Very good. I feel something in your song. Thank you for your song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! More songs to come! Maybe. :) :D

      Delete