Pages - Menu

Friday, September 05, 2014

Karaoke Day!

Working too much can be sometimes depressing especially if you just stay at home all the time. I realized I've been working for 6 days straight and I figured I should take an off from work. So I did.



Today's my first time in Eastwood City. The place was really nice. It's the typical business center with a lot of tall buildings surrounding it. There are numerous restaurants as well and of course people rushing to their work.



We chose Eastwood since we agreed to go to Karaoke. I did some research and found out that we can go to Redbox at Eastwood mall.




Upon arriving at Redbox, we were immediately greeted by a friendly staff. She asked us to read the house rules and oriented us about the penalties if ever we damage something (better watch out Nami hahaha).  They were so accommodating that they even let us have the room even though we were 15 minutes early.





The room was cozy and spacious enough for us. It was at first hot (because the aircon was just turned on when we arrived) but it became very comfortable later on. The lighting was just right. It was neither too dark nor too bright. All in all, the ambiance was really pleasant.








The food there were really yummy! We ordered Sizzling Sisig, Crispy Calamares and Stir Fried Beef Tenderloin Tagalog. Since we availed their Happy Hour schedule, we got 2 free drinks per person. We chose iced tea and San Mig light beer. All the food we ordered were delectable but the sisig was my personal pick.




I can say that 4 hours of non-stop singing was more than enough for me (especially that I was the one singing most of the time. hahaha). I was a happy kid when we left the place and I'd definitely go back when I get the chance and money. I am a little disappointed because I was not able to take a lot of pictures. I was too excited to hold the microphone hahaha. Maybe next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment